Monday, March 8, 2010

Zachary Knight Galifianakis

I am from the foothills of North Carolina. I now live in the mountains of that state. And also live in Brooklyn. I come from a strong family. I enjoy tractors and red wine. I feel that living your life in contradiction keeps one confused and happy. I dislike those that litter. Sometimes I like to go to the zoo and ride on the backs of bison. I dream of Iceland from time to time. It makes me laugh when people miscommunicate. I like walking over bridges and hate Donald Trump or anything like him. The entertainment business is both poison and honey. I drive a Subaru. It is an automatic. I cry sometimes in that car. I perform my routines around America.

Thanks so very much for your time,

Zachary Knight Galifianakis

No comments:

Post a Comment