Friday, May 29, 2009

Tool alert

Chuck Norris has convinced us that he is the most bad-ass man that ever lived. We already know this. We have known this for years. Round-house kicks to the face, breaking the sound barrier with his whispers, giving birth to himself, inventing time-- you know the drill. Well, latest on his list of accomplishments is poetry. Yes, I said he is a poet. And (republican gasp!) his literary target this time around was Barack Obama. I know this is old news, but I couldn’t resist posting this little treat on my blog. It’s just too good. Let’s just hope President Obama is reading. And taking heed. Or else I think we all know what will happen (insert roundhouse reference).

When all of a sudden/There arose such a noise/I peered out of my window/ Saw Obama and his boys.

They had come for my wallet./ They wanted my pay/ To give to the others,/ Who had not worked a day!

He snatched up my money /And quick as a wink /Jumped back on his bandwagon/ As I gagged from the political stink.

He then rallied his henchmen,/ Who were pulling his cart./ I could tell they were out /To tear my country apart!

They took off for his cause, /And as he flew out of sight,/ I heard him laugh at the nation, /Who wouldn’t stand up and fight!


Let’s stick to the Texan TV shows, shall we Mr. Norris?

No comments:

Post a Comment