Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am galley slave to pen and ink.

Or, to typing and posting. Whichever.

I know, I am a quote addict.

It can get a bit annoying.

I literally, mentally process my own thoughts in various
forms of literary quotations.

It's been like this for years.

Since childhood.

I don't plan on trying to remedy it.


That being said... the following quote basically sums up most of my life:

"I feel you know what it's like to be without happiness. But do you know what it's like to be afraid of it? To see the world as so conniving, you cannot take pleasure in the appearance of something good because you suspect it is only a painted drop behind which other troubles lie. That has been my life. Every good thing has been a trick. Until you."
-Nicholas Nickleby


No comments:

Post a Comment