Monday, November 26, 2012

This exists. And I just threw up.

"Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs. Now the men have nowhere to go."


One Jezebel.com reader responded saying,  "You know, fuck it. We're moving past this. My mom warned me when I was a teenager that there was going to be a backlash against all the progress that women had made, and I think that's what we're looking at now with all the hyperventilating about "traditional values." Meanwhile I think that in my science PhD, the percent breakdown of women to men is about 60-40. Let self-hating women like this have paradoxical freakouts in the corner while the rest of us move on and get shit done."

No comments:

Post a Comment