Friday, July 13, 2012

Why yes, we did see Pulp at Radio City Music Hall


"I've done this before.
And I will do it again.
Come on and kill me baby,
while you smile like a friend.
And I'll come running,
Just to do it again.

You are the last drink I never should drunk.
You are the body hidden in the trunk.
You are the habit I can't seem to kick.
You are my secrets on the front page every week.
You are the car I never should have bought.
You are the train I never should have caught.
You are the cut that makes me hide my face.
You are the party that makes me feel my age.

Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid.
Like a plane I've been told I never should board.
Like a film that's so bad but I've gotta stay til the end.
Let me tell you now,
It's lucky for you that we're friends. "





1 comment:

  1. I'm so criminally lucky to have spent what seems like a dream with my best friend and the love of my life.

    And Jarvis.

    And Justin.

    ReplyDelete